- Job Category Constructing/legal
- Job Level Senior Level
- No. of Vacancy 1
- Offered Salary Negotiable
- Age Greater or Equals to 26
- Gender Male
- Education BBA
- Experience Required 3 Years
- Office Hour 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Contract Time 30 July
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety standards.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
- Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.