- Job Category construction/engineering/architects
- Job Level Top Level
- No. of Vacancy 2
- Offered Salary Negotiable
- Age Greater than
- Gender Male and Female
- Education BBA
- Experience Required 3 Years
- Office Hour 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Contract Time 30 July
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior management to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements and implementing change.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for the region in support of national objectives.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed company set goals.
- Developing specific sales plans to ensure growth in both long and short-term
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies and set the regular meetings.
- Promote company products and endorse corporate image through