Apply For This Job
- Job Category Tele communication
- Job Level Mid Level
- No. of Vacancy 2
- Offered Salary Fixed
- Age Greater or Equals to 18-33
- Gender Male
- Education +2
- Experience Required 6 Months
- Office Hour 09:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 1.Proactive and a team player
- 2. Good communication skills with problem elocution on simple language
- 3. Service oriented keeping customer first
- 4. Sharp Technical Knowledge and soft communication skills
- 5. Must have two-wheeler with valid driving license
- 6. Must have personal laptop for official use.
Duties & Responsibilities
- DCH Agent should proactively handle all technical calls related to Internet and IPTV. If calls are abandoned, agents should follow up the customers.
- DCH average handling time is 5 minutes plus 2 minutes after work is added.
- Log customer/employee queries in appropriate heading with problem described in task.
- In case of difficulty, DCH agent should immediately communicate with shift supervisors to expedite the troubleshooting process.
- Follow up the task assigned.
- Create Task based on every customer's query through phone/email/sms with proper problem title.
- Coordination between the customers, inter department /IPTV team.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Develop diagnostic skills with solution in mind for internet, LAN, Wifi and related services.
- Involve in documentation and active resolution process based on such requests.
- Update task as action taken to troubleshoot with common title and clear language.
- Timely Escalation of problem to other higher department and supervisors.
- Educate other team members about the issues and action taken to solve the same.
- Receive handed over task by other shift and handle with prioritizing solutions.
- Actively participate in the training (Tech and non tech) to develop the learning.
- Responsible for maintaining the defined KPI of the department.
- Other Office duties (technical).
- Basic knowledge of hardware and networking, router and switches.